Please fill out our sponsor interest if you're interested in sponsoring or hosting an upcoming event.
SMCSTL hosts meet-ups that at times consists of a:
- A featured speaker
- A panel of speakers chosen to discuss how social media is shaping their industry
- SMCSTL’s sponsorship of another group or individual’s event
- A happy hour for networking.
Examples of recent speaker/panel topics:
- Brands Taking Political Positions
- The 2016 Election
- Personal Branding and Social Media
SMCSTL also at times teams up with local organizations to support local events, St. Louis based social media experts, authors or nationally known authors or speakers who have launched a book relevant to social media and will be stopping in Saint Louis as part of their tour.
The SMCSTL Community:
- 2,400+ email subscribers
- Extremely active community of 10,000+ followers of @SMCSTL on Twitter (though most promotion of SMCSTL events via Twitter is led by its involved community and board members, usually via the #SMCSTL hashtag)
- A community page with 3,000+ likes on Facebook
- 56% Female, 44% Male
- 40% ages 25-34
- 31% ages 35-44
- Event Promotion via e-mail
- Email Blast OR option to collect registrations
- Mentions on Facebook
- Tweets before, during and after the event to our active #SMCSTL community
- Signage at the Event
- Visibility to our Audience
- Host our Event at Your Location
- Signage and Support
Examples of Venues Used in Past:
- Vin de Set, Moulin Events
- Schlafly Brew House & Schlafly Tap Room
- Kirkwood Brewing Company
Fill out our form if you're interested in sponsoring an upcoming event.