Trying to find your way in public relations and marketing? Or just curious about other jobs PR folks are doing? It’s important to focus on finding your specific niche, such as community engagement, brand strategy, the arts, SEO or crisis communication. More importantly, it will make your work more fulfilling, meaningful and successful if you’re actually interested in the topics you’re PRing.
Join PRSA St. Louis on June 15th to learn from a panel of experts and enjoy appetizers and refreshments from various Downtown restaurants!
- Arts PR (Mallory Nezam, Elasticity): Learn how to work with a wide range of clients in the arts and culture sector, fostering awareness of and bringing attention to exciting projects and experiences.
- Social Media (Megan Baumgardner, Osborn Barr): Learn to accelerate client growth and optimize the social experience, in a world of ever-changing media.
- Community Engagement (Tom Etling, dovetail): Learn about a mission-oriented sector of PR, in which reputation, integrity and relationships are everything.
- Video Production (David Johnson, Coolfire Productions): Learn how to break through the marketing clutter with interactive and captivating video and multimedia.
- SEO (Mark Forst, captiva): Learn the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” search results on search engines.
- Event Management (Kevin Macchi, Switch): Learn the process of applying project management to the creation and development of eventssuch as festivals, conferences, ceremonies, formal parties, concerts or conventions.
- Content Strategy (Bronwyn Richie, Timmerman Group): Learn the tools for management of consistent streams of branded communications that can be spread across multiple platforms.
- Media Relations (Andy Likes, Vandiver): Learn how to build relationships with journalists and other members of the media.
- $15.00 Students
- $15.00 PRSA Chapter Member
- $25.00 Non-Member