Join SMCSTL for a half-day educational summit.
The social media landscape has changed dramatically. There's more networks than ever before, emerging social advertising platforms, as well as new best practices for managing and staffing social media.
The summit will take place @MoulinEvents on Chouteau Avenue from 12noon-5pm. Your ticket price includes a great half-day of content, lunch and free parking.
Tickets are only $35, but space is limited so get yours now!
The summit will feature a keynote panel of digital and social media at leading St. Louis organizations, who will share their perspective on social strategy, leadership and management.
The session will also feature breakout sessions on topics like:
- Social Media for Marketing Roles vs. Sales Roles
- Selecting the Right Channels for Social Media Marketing
- Components of a Successful Social Media Strategy
- Building a Business Case for Leadership Buy-In
- Teaching Others To Use Social Media
- Evaluating and Shifting to New Social Media Platforms
- Create a Professional Social Media Presence
- Demonstrating ROI and Quantifying Results