Eliot Frick wants you to know that marketing can be more human. The foundations of marketing theory have been in place for more than a hundred years. While the practice has evolved over time, until recently, there hasn’t been a reason to question our basic assumptions about why marketing exists, how it works, and what it does. That has all changed.
New tools have given us insights into why we’ve all had a growing disgust with marketing and marketers. New tools are helping us understand that marketing doesn’t have to be gross, and marketers don’t have to be hucksters. We’re beginning to see that marketing can, and should, be based on the natural patterns of human behavior. We’re beginning to see that marketing can be more human.
- Learn the basis for the changes we see in marketing.
- Learn how to make your brand more human.
- Apply a simple test to determine if a chosen marketing tactic is human or mechanical.
- Learn why content marketing has become so important.
- Uncover the basis for trust in your brand messaging.
- Learn why belief is the core of your brand marketing.
- Learn to “win without fighting” in navigating the politics of designing your brand messages.
- Discover a new way to understand the basis of your brand’s relationship to its audiences.
Eliot Frick has worked as a communicator, philosopher and consultant for nearly 20 years. He’s worked with Fortune 500 firms, startups and everything in between to bring strategic foresight, brand marketing, digital marketing and organizational development strategy to help make their brands – and indeed their organizations – more human.