Social media's explosive proliferation across B2B markets and industry verticals means it's no longer a question of if, but how you make the investment in social media marketing strategy. Sponsored by University of Missouri – St. Louis's (UMSL) UMSL Digital Mindshare, UMSL Assistant Professor of Digital and Social Media Marketing Perry Drake will lead an expert panel on the latest trends, use cases and outlook on social media marketing in the B2B space.
Professor Drake is responsible for the creation and instruction of the digital and social media marketing courses and programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels in addition to non-credit curriculum and certifications. He is the author of Optimal Database Marketing and is a regular speaker at industry functions and events, appearing in numerous trade publications and journals, most recently in Educause regarding the use of social media in the classroom.
- Jeffrey Leonard, SVP, Digital Marketing and Social Media, Wells Fargo
- Marisa Lather, Social Media & Online Marketing Consultant, Marketer Marisa
- Ben Zuckerman, Financial Advisor, Edward Jones
- Mich Hancock, Owner, 100th Monkey Media, and Executive Director, TEDxGatewayArch
- Brianna Smith, Integrated Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing Strategist, TeraRecon
- Erin Moloney, Director of Digital Marketing and Social Media, Perficient, Inc.