Have you found your marketing efforts are unfocused? Are you trying out all the latest trends, only to find yourself working hard and getting nowhere? Are you expected to bring results but no one can tell you where to start? These are all typical signs of having the wrong kind of marketing planning in place.
The solution? It's as simple as attending the January 15th AMA-St Louis lunch with presenter, Chris Ruzicka, who will discuss having the right kind of strategic marketing plan. Whether you’re a B2B, B2C, or an agency, having the skills and the know-how to create an effective plan—and get buy-in for it—is essential for your success as a marketer.
We’ll cover the essentials of the right kind of strategic marketing plan, including lessons on how to:
- develop an effective plan, not a term paper that goes in a desk
- be less reactive and more engaging with your marketing
- set specific, measurable goals and timeframes
- find easier ways to gain buy-in for your plan
- make the most of your limited marketing budget
We’ll also learn from each other by sharing what techniques are working for those in attendance.