BECOME A CONFERENCE SPONSOR
Just announced - Social Media Club is partnering with ready + willing for the #STLSocialGood Conference to be held February 6, 2013 at the Danforth Center. We are seeking sponsor partners to help elevate this conference - to bring tools to young professionals and non-profits seeking to amplify their messages with minimal resources and time.
WHY BECOME A SPONSOR PARTNER?
- Engage up to 300 young marketing professionals, social media influencers and non-profit professionals with your interactive booth/presentation space.
- Amplify your message through the #STLSocialGood event attendees across social media to an estimated 300,000+ social media users.*
- Attract brands and networks of relevant hyper-social influencers
- Brand Awareness & Recognition – your organization will gain critical exposure & credibility
- Business Development – your organization will have the opportunity to develop valuable relationships with new partners/clients and deepen existing relationships.
SPONSORSHIP LEVELS AVAILABLE:
All sponsorship levels listed below will have the opportunity to have a table in the lobby of the event. There will be extended breaks between sessions where attendees will be encouraged to visit with tables for more information and resources. All sponsors who choose to have a table must provide useful take-aways for our attendees and an interactive experience to add interest to the vendor area.
Looking for other options within a specific budget or reaching a particular audience? Let's talk. Fill out our sponsorship form and let us know how you'd like to be involved.
Underwrite a discount code for local marketing students to attend the event at a reduced cost. The amount of the discount is flexible. We will promote on social media and via a targeted email blast to local universities and students with your logo and links. We will include your logo on-screen at the event as well.
Underwrite a discount code for local non-profit professionals and United Way members to attend the event at a reduced cost.We will promote on social media and via a targeted email blast to local universities and students with your logo and links. We will include your logo on-screen at the event as well.
We hope to host a one-hour happy hour at the conclusion of the event. The Networking Sponsor would underwrite a portion or all of the cost of the happy hour and would receive prominent recognition during the networking session, throughout the event, on social media and all event materials. This sponsorship level would have the opportunity to have a table at the event as well.
Interested in sponsoring #STLSocialGood? Fill out our sponsor interest form and an SMCSTL board member will be in touch soon!
*Estimated, based on historic hashtracking trends.